Sunday, June 20, 2010

How To survive a Breakup ?

1- Intend to overcome the breakup:

Make a long-term commitment to yourself to get rid of breakup pain, you must be conscious to this decision and apply it as life goes by, when you treat anybody, handle any situation you must remember that you made a promise to yourself that you are going to heal your broken heart.

The most fatal mistake almost everybody does that you keep your unconsciousness drives you, you must control your feeling, and make a conscious decision to cure your broken heart.

I do this thing and it pays me every time, when I feel weak, I consciously convince myself that I am strong, and I began to act from this vintage point. In this case I said to myself: I am powerful. I am attractive, I can date any woman I want, I don't need this girl who dumped me and I deserve a better match for sure, this will deepen your self esteem, not necessary for you to have bad feeling for your missed love, on the contrary I hoped that she finds the perfect match for her, I hoped her the happiness, I know at this point we weren't meant to be for each other.

Have The Determination:

With Determination and real desire, you can acheive anything you want, you'll find magical doors to your goal where there were always high walls.


2- Fight all the unconscious desires that might ruin your intention!

Don't Just Fight Them, Make aClear Victory Over Them.

You can keep your conscious determination high and the matters will go very well with the healing process unless:

Sometimes that unconscious part of you tries to convince you that there is no point for your struggle and attempt to overcome your recent situation, this part keeps telling you: don't lie on yourself, face the truth! Don't be so optimistic, the life is cruel, Do you really think you are going to survive this?

We all face this situation and I think a majority falls into this trap - including me - after they are fired up with enthusiasm, come this part to ruin all the results that began to show.

3- Renovate your life!

Aren't there new thing you was dying to try, it is about time now, go shop for that new outfit, go for a strange cuisine in a restaurant you never tried before, adopt a new hobby you never tried before, take your best companions with you and make sure you have a good time with them.

When I was depressed that day I took a decision that it is now the time to learn how to swim, I had been busy for years and I looked forward to learn swimming, that was the time I learnt swimming and I enjoyed it to the maximum limits, I broke the "fear barrier" after 4 attempts, I can call myself now as a swimmer, this was one of the pleasures in my life I did not discover till I was out of an ending relationship, I feel now that this break up was a blessing more than a bad thing, and you will feel like this too if you had such an attitude .

It may be not the "new thing" that you try that will make you happy, but the idea that there are many things in life other than an ending relationship, you'll discover a "new you", you will be amazed by the new thing you can add, do and master in your new life, As I successfully did.

4 - Be Kind with yourself.

We all know that positive attitude pays you at the end, But some feels they are deceiving themselves if they adopted positive attitude in their lives, someone might say: " whom Am I kidding? my life sucks anyway, this good attitude thing doesn't work for me".

I discovered that in a breakup situation I must surround myself with a cloud of positive thoughts and messages, If you treated yourself very well, you'll get the best things coming out. On the first days I kept giving those messages to myself

- I am a good person.
- I deserve to be treated very well.
- I deserve a good person to be with.
- I must indulge myself and do the things that make me happy regardless of the consequences.

Someone might say:" it seems like I am lying to myself" but this is not true, your emotions and feeling are the things you made, If you feel you are capable of doing something then surely you can, otherwise you can't do.

If you feel pleasure when you eat a sandwich of Salami, just do it. Don't hesitate.

If a fancy luxury chocolate makes you delighted, just take a bite.

Do anything you feel uplifting and raising your morale, and you deserve it for sure.

5- Try the power of visualization.

Just close your eyes and try to visualize that you are the happiest living person on the face of the earth, you need to plan for this first, if you find happiness in money and power, visualize yourself in a vast mansion, with all the people around you are racing to make your dreams come true, just try to visualize all the little details of the whole picture visualize the green gardens , the swimming pool, the architectural design of your mansion, even the faces of the people around you, how you would prefer them to wear, if you did this for only few minutes a day you'll feel happy and change your mood.

If you find pleasure in traveling, just visualize yourself in the place you want to visit with all your heart, For example if you love to visit Paris, go collect many photos for this city, try to look at the photos and visualize yourself there with your best friends, playing, running, taking photos and hanging around at the street, in a café, or amusement park, it is amazing.

This might seem hard at first, but with little imagination and determination you can do it and enjoy doing it, you'll love this thing, I am now 100% recovered from my breakup but I still love to do the visualization thing because it gives me strength and joy in the darkest moment, this is very helpful although I have two disclaimers:

My disclaimer is: don't visualize yourself with your ex. This will give you bad results and will ruin your efforts to overcome the breakup process, my other disclaimer is : don't take too much time in the visualization process, I know it might feel very happy but you can not lose your time in the visualization you have a life to live, it is good to have some minutes to visualize and day dream but don't be overwhelmed with fantasy and live in a virtual world, a few minutes in the day is more than enough, you just repeat it when you feel gloomy or sad.

6- Anticipate the problems and deal with them.

Your healing will not be free of problems, in fact it will have bumps and obstacles all the time, your role is not to submit yourself and make your unconsciousness drives you, you must have a Conscious decision to beat these obstacles and defend your recovery regime with all your energy.

You must anticipate the problems, in fact there is hardship in forgetting your ex or getting over your lost love, when I was in this situation I used to identify these problems and write a clear solution for them on paper and immediately apply it, for example, I had too many sleepless nights, then I decided to make a butterfly swimming session in the dark of the night followed by a hot shower, this surely will dissipate the energy that will keep me awake and I fell asleep as my head touched the pillow.

This was my route to end one of my problems, I am sure everybody has his/her own creative way to overcome the obstacles.

Finally I proudly registered that progress in my diary and when I refer to it, I feel I achieved something, By God what is a successful life other than a series of little achievements and victories allover the road!

7- Don't rush the results:

Be sure of one thing, when you make an effort to end the pain of your breakup, you'll finally get out of the bottleneck, don't rush, don't sink again in the circle of grievance, you must struggle all the way, the sun will rise after the darkest moments of the night.

Just keep nourishing yourself, applying all the things that will make you happy, keep convincing yourself that you already have gone out of this painful stage of your life, and keep reminding yourself of this golden hint: " what will happen to you , is a clear and transparent reflection of what you think and what you believe".

Source : http://www.squidoo.com/Healing-A-Broken-Heart-From-Love


No comments:

Post a Comment